Monday 20 February 2017

2017 Fitness Grils‎‏

Oh my goodness! Where did the year go?! I can’t believe we’re at the end of the year, and getting ready for the new one. And when ... thumbnail 1 summary

Oh my goodness! Where did the year go?!
I can’t believe we’re at the end of the year, and getting ready for the new one.
And when it comes to the preparing,, what’s better than a new year resolution fitness plan, right?
Each January, people resolve to better themselves in some way, in order to start fresh and grab the year.
A new year is a new beginning and a great opportunity to start setting some goals for the next 12 months.
Because of that, I decided to give you 12 things to set for a change.
My idea is to start changing just one habit a month,  and at the end of the next year you’ll meet a new you, that’s healthy, fit, sexy and confident!





telecharger 



No comments

Post a Comment